Enhance your Bathroom with a custom made timber bathroom vanity, matching mirrors and vanity units – all made from solid Australian timbers.
We custom make all our vanities to suit your design, weather you after just a vanity top or a complete vanity unit. We can make vanities for single or twin bowl setups and for both commercial and residential applications.
Types of Timber Bathroom Vanities:
– Vanity bench tops
– Floating Bathroom Vanities
– Wall hung bathroom vanities
– Single and twin basin vanity units
How To Order Your New Timber Bathroom Vanity?
Send us your plans or some approximate sizes for your bathroom vanity via email or phone and we can give you an indication of price. From there we can work with you and or the cabinetmaker to choose the right timber for the job based on durability and colour, we have a range of Australian hardwood species to suite. We then handcraft the timber vanity for a perfect fit.
Opening For Vanity Bowls?
* Option 1 – To get the size and shape of the vanity bowl correct, you can send us a template for the cutout (this can be sent in the post) and then a location of where the cut out will go.
* Option 2 – The vanity bowl cut out can be done after the bathroom vanities are installed by us or your cabinet maker / builder to ensure correct location.
Types Of Timber Available For Your Bathroom Vanity
We have the following types of timber slabs available:
• Red Cedar • Blackbutt • Tallowood • Silky Oak • Red Gum • She Oak • Brush Box • Blue Gum • Bloodwood
All our timber is kiln dried, natural drying time can take up to 2.5 to 4 years, but we can shorten the drying process by up to 80%. We air dry the timber then kiln dry it to get the moisture rate down to 10% – 12% making it ready for manufacture; this takes our drying time down to less than 5 months. We have a selection of slabs ready to go so there is no waiting time.
We can arrange Australia wide delivery
Feel free to drop us a line, or emailing our team today!
Phone: 0466 977 710